Share this Event
Why not continue dancing the night away with our post bell after parties at Ghillie Dhu?
We have two spectacular after parties to choose from, please see below:
Auditorium After Party – £40pp
Step into your first Ceilidh of 2024 with live a ceilidh in our
spectacular auditorium until 2am followed by DJ’s keeping the party going until 5am!
Main Bar After Party – £20pp
The main bar after party is the place to be for a few more hours
to celebrate the New Year. Live band from 12.30am followed by a DJ into the small hours!
Tickets are limited so don’t miss your chance to celebrate New Year at Ghillie Dhu!
Address: 2 Rutland Place, Edinburgh, EH12AD
Ghillie Dhu is a traditional Scottish bar and restaurant nestled in the West End of Edinburgh’s city centre. Enjoy cosy snugs, all major live sporting fixtures and an extensive drinks list including whisky flights.We pride ourselves on celebrating Scotland’s larder and strive to showcase some of the finest suppliers from all over the country. Whether you’re looking for a special dining experience in our stunning Auditorium or a bite to eat in our main bar, we have the perfect menu for you!
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter’s right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.